Can’t get your boat to Vancouver? No problem. Charter one of ours.
The organizing committee has four fantastic Classic yachts (Ca Va, Saskia, Elisabeth X, Starwagon) and two amazing Open Division yachts (Wildcat II, Nuvolari) available if you are considering chartering a yacht to compete in the 2017 World Championship in Vancouver.
To see full yacht details, click the following links:
How it works
- Please express your interest ASAP.
- Include your first and your second yacht choice.
- We will let interested parties know by the beginning of April the latest which boat could be assigned to your team. Assignments are based on your choice, if possible, or otherwise based on availability.
- What we will provide:
- 1 main sail
- 1 light wind genoa
- 1 medium genoa
- All sails provided will be no older than three years
- Each of our charter boats has an original measurement certificate. The certificates for each boat will be updated by a class measurer. Current, valid certificates will be provided for each boat.
- What you have to bring:
- Personal floatation devices
- The parties will have to sign an agreement and pay a CAD $ 3,000 deposit.
- 50% of the full deposit amount will be due by April 30, 2017. With the receipt of the deposit the agreement will come into effect. The remaining 50% (of the deposit) is due for payment by June 30, 2017.
- We will start getting the boats ready after April 30th and will order sails after June 30, 2017.
- Your CAD $ 3,000 deposit will be fully refunded to the paying party if the boat gets handed back after the September race without any damage.
Contact Rainer Muller (rainermuller@6mVancouver2017.